Deadline to submit work April 13th! Arts Mid-Hudson, in partnership with Millbrook Vineyards & Winery, will once again be curating the art exhibit in the loft space above the Winery’s main building. This project, known as ART in the LOFT, is a good opportunity for members of Arts Mid-Hudson to display and sell their work.
We invite all AMH member artists to submit work to be juried for inclusion in Art in the Loft. There is no entry fee; however, you must be a member.
- Artists may submit up to five digital images of artwork for consideration
- Artwork must be able to hang on the wall and may not exceed 38″
- The submission form will ask for a description of your work and a list of artworks with sizes and prices
- Work must be for sale
- Work must be suitable for exhibition and wine label (as determined by jury)
- Winners of the wine label competition for the past five years are ineligible to enter (2013 – 2017).
Accepted artists will be notified by April 23rd. Exhibit will be ongoing at Millbrook Vineyards & Winery, 26 Wing Road, Millbrook, NY, beginning June 2nd through the first week of November, 2018.
Artworks selected for the Art in the Loft exhibit will be entered in to the popular Wine Label Competition. In 2017 over 3,000 visitors to the winery casted their vote for the artwork they thought would make the best wine label. The winner will be announced at a culminating event in early November, and the art with the most votes will be featured on bottles sold at the Winery.
Click the link to see more info and submit your art.