Podcast Workshop for Tweens and Teens
Calling all teen podcast fans! This fall, Terry Nelson form the The Ground, Beacon’s community online radio station and HPL are teaming up for a 5 week podcast workshop for youth ages 11-17. During this weekly workshop, students will collaborate to produce a podcast to air on the Ground.
- Write scripts and learn basic announcing skills.
- Learn the different roles behind the scenes of a radio show.
- Discuss planning and work flow techniques.
- Add music and interviews to your audio productions.
- Get tips on how to prepare and conduct an interview.
- Learn how to use equipment and software for their podcasts.
- Edit their podcast using Garage Band.
The podcast workshop will be held on 5 Wednesdays from 3:30-5pm starting on October 18th through November 15th.
This workshop is made possible by the Friends of Howland Public Library.
The workshop is FREE but space is limited and registration is required. To REGISTER or for more information, email Michelle at email@example.com