Membership Benefits and Categories
Your membership is important to provide funding, support and expertise for achieving BeaconArts’ mission and goals. BeaconArts is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization. Volunteers are important to the success of the many BeaconArts activities and are the backbone of BeaconArts’ achievements.
Have a question? E-mail us at email@example.com
Basic Membership Benefits:
- Priority posting of Beacon art related event, opportunity or news on BeaconArts Website. Click here on information how how to submit your event or news: /submit-your-event-to-beaconarts/
- Possible inclusion of Beacon art events in BeaconArts promotional materials such as press releases, posters at Beacon Train Station Kiosks and other publications (based on timely arrival of materials and availability of space).
- Emailing of information about artist’s events & news to BeaconArts members and distribution list.
- Receive emails of Beacon events & news.
- First access to service and exhibition opportunities for BeaconArts-sponsored projects.
- Participation in BeaconArts supported events that support the arts and encourage tourism.
- Check out the Member-To-Member Discounts
Membership not limited to Beacon residents. Artist memberships are annually based, from January 1 – December 31. Please keep in mind that if you join or renew via Paypal as an individual, an automatic recurring payment profile will be set up! Please let us know if you would like to have that cancelled.
All Basic Membership Benefits listed plus:
- Information listing on the BeaconArts Website Individual Member Section: name, art, phone number, and link to website and/or Instagram.
- Use of BeaconArts as fiscal umbrella for artist-initiated projects, subject to approval
Friends: $100/yr or more
Any individual or business supporter of Beacon Arts. All Basic Membership Benefits listed plus:
- Information listing in the BeaconArts Website Supporter Section as directed.
- Special placement and discounts available for group ads.
- Thank you for being a Friend and going above and beyond in your support of maintaining a vibrant and arts-centered Beacon.
Any Beacon Business or Beacon-related Business – includes for-profit and non-profit businesses. Business memberships are tracked by quarter, i.e if you join during the 3rd quarter, your membership will end the 3rd quarter the following year. All Basic Membership Benefits listed plus:
- Information listing in the BeaconArts Website Business Section by category – name and logo, address, phone number, description of business and link to website.
- Information listing in periodic BeaconArts “Beacon Guide” – name, line drawing of business (if space allows), address, phone number, website description of business. This map is distributed throughout Beacon, at Dia:Beacon and locations throughout the Hudson Valley and beyond.
- Participation in the “BeaconArts Business Spotlight” feature.
- NEW! If you have classes, workshops or other educational endeavors for kids or adults, you will be included in the “Teachin’ Beacon” webpage. The page will be branded and widely promoted.
- Virtual Sticker for your website. To download sticker, click here.