Ready to join or renew? Welcome! You qualify for this membership level if you’re a Beacon Business or Beacon-related Business (including nearby B&B’s) – including for-profit and non-profit. Business memberships are tracked quarterly. If you would prefer a paper invoice or a Quick Books online invoice, please contact email@example.com
All Basic Membership Benefits listed (view) plus:
- Information listing in the BeaconArts Website Business Section by category – name, drawing/illustration of business, address, phone number, description of business and link to website.
- Information listing in periodic BeaconArts Beacon Guide-name, drawing of business (if space allows), address, phone number, website description of business. This map is distributed throughout Beacon and nearby locations.
- Participation in the “BeaconArts Business Spotlight” feature. If you are a business member already and haven’t participated, please click here: Business Member Spotlight Questionnaire
- NEW! If you have classes, workshops or other educational endeavors for kids or adults, you will be included in the “Teachin’ Beacon” webpage. The page will be branded and widely promoted.
- Virtual Sticker for your website. To download sticker, click here.