Any Beacon Business or Beacon-related Business – includes for-profit and non-profit businesses. Business memberships are tracked by quarter, i.e if you join during the 3rd quarter, your membership will end the 3rd quarter the following year. All Basic Membership Benefits listed plus:
- Information listing in the BeaconArts Website Business Section by category – name, drawing/illustration of business if desired, address, phone number, description of business and link to website.
- Information listing in periodic BeaconArts “Beacon Guide” – name, line drawing of business (if space allows), address, phone number, website description of business. This map is distributed throughout Beacon, at Dia:Beacon and locations throughout the Hudson Valley and beyond. Select arts-oriented Business members also featured on the Art Along the Hudson website and widely distributed brochure.
- Participation in the “BeaconArts Business Spotlight” feature. If you are a business member already and haven’t participated, please click here: Business Member Spotlight Questionnaire
- NEW! If you have classes, workshops or other educational endeavors for kids or adults, you will be included in the “Teachin’ Beacon” webpage. The page will be branded and widely promoted.
- Virtual Sticker for your website. To download sticker, click here.