Membership Benefits and Categories
Your membership is important to provide funding, support and expertise for achieving BeaconArt’s mission and goals, a not for profit organization. Volunteers are important to the success of the many BeaconArts activities and are the backbone of BeaconArt’s achievements.
Basic Membership Benefits:
- Priority posting of Beacon art related event, opportunity or news on BeaconArts Website.
- Possible inclusion of Beacon art events in BeaconArts promotional materials such as press releases, posters at Beacon Train Station Kiosks and other publications (based on timely arrival of materials and availability of space).
- Emailing of information about artist’s events & news to BeaconArts members and distribution list.
- Receive emails of Beacon events & news.
- First access to service and exhibition opportunities for BeaconArts-sponsored projects.
- Participation in BeaconArts supported events that support the arts and encourage tourism.
- Check out the Member-To-Member Discounts
Membership not limited to Beacon residents. Artist memberships are annually based, from January 1 – December 31. All Basic Membership Benefits listed plus:
- Information listing on the BeaconArts Website Individual Member Section: name, art, phone number, and link to website. Image of artwork can be uploaded to your user profile.
- Use of BeaconArts as fiscal umbrella for artist-initiated projects.
Friends: $100/yr or more
Any individual or business supporter of Beacon Arts. All Basic Membership Benefits listed plus:
- Information listing in the BeaconArts Website Supporter Section – name, address, phone number, link to website.
- Special placement and discounts available for group ads.
Any Beacon Business or Beacon-related Business (including nearby B&B’s) – includes for-profit and non-profit businesses. Business memberships are tracked by quarter, i.e if you join during the 3rd quarter, your membership will end the 3rd quarter the following year. All Basic Membership Benefits listed plus:
- Information listing in the BeaconArts Website Business Section by category – name, drawing/illustration of business, address, phone number, description of business and link to website.
- Information listing in periodic BeaconArts Beacon Guide-name, drawing of business (if space allows), address, phone number, website description of business. This map is distributed throughout Beacon and nearby locations.