Membership Benefits and Categories
Your membership is important to provide funding, support and expertise for achieving BeaconArts’ vision + mission. Volunteers are important to the success of the many BeaconArts activities and are the backbone of BeaconArts’ achievements.
If you would like to make a donation to one of our sponsored projects, click here.
Basic Membership Benefits:
- Priority posting of Beacon art related event, opportunity or news on BeaconArts Website.
- Priority inclusion of your Beacon-area art events in BeaconArts promotional materials such as press releases, posters at Beacon Train Station Kiosks and other publications (based on timely arrival of materials and availability of space).
- Priority inclusion of your Beacon art events & news to BeaconArts members and distribution list(based on timely arrival of materials and availability of space). Submit your event here.
- Inclusion on the Members List for Beacon events & news.
- First access to service and exhibition opportunities for BeaconArts-sponsored projects.
- Participation in BeaconArts supported events that support the arts and encourage tourism.
- Check out the Member-To-Member Discounts
Membership not limited to Beacon residents. Artist memberships are annually based, from January 1 – December 31. Please keep in mind that if you join or renew via Paypal as an individual, an automatic recurring payment profile will be set up! Please let us know if you would like to have that cancelled.
All Basic Membership Benefits listed plus:
- Information listing on the BeaconArts Website Individual Member Section: name, art, phone number, and link to website.
- Use of BeaconArts as fiscal umbrella for artist-initiated projects, subject to approval
Friends: $100/yr or more
Any individual or business supporter of BeaconArts. This membership level is for individuals and businesses that want to give a bit more in support of BeaconArts mission. All Basic Membership Benefits listed plus:
- Information listing in the BeaconArts Website “Friends” Section – name, address, phone number, link to website.
- VIP Invitations to special BeaconArts events.
Any Beacon Business or Beacon-related Business – includes for-profit and non-profit businesses. Business memberships are tracked by quarter, i.e if you join during the 3rd quarter, your membership will end the 3rd quarter the following year. All Basic Membership Benefits listed plus:
- Information listing in the BeaconArts Website Business Section by category – name, drawing/illustration of business if desired, address, phone number, description of business and link to website.
- Information listing in periodic BeaconArts “Beacon Guide” – name, line drawing of business (if space allows), address, phone number, website description of business. This map is distributed throughout Beacon, at Dia:Beacon and locations throughout the Hudson Valley and beyond.
- Participation in the “BeaconArts Business Spotlight” feature. Every week we highlight 1 or 2 business members in our weekly eblast, both new and long-standing – especially those who don’t have regular events that we promote.
- NEW! If you have classes, workshops or other educational endeavors for kids or adults, you will be included in the “Teachin’ Beacon” webpage. The page will be branded and widely promoted.
- Virtual Sticker for your website. To download sticker, click here.