Over $100,000 Available
Deadline: September 25, 2019
Info Sessions Begin: July 25, 2019
Full Information: artsmidhudson.org
Grants are available to individual artists, community-based groups and nonprofit organizations to support arts-related activities including: workshops, exhibits, performances, concerts, festivals, screenings, readings, cultural programming, artist-initiated projects, and public school arts residencies in Dutchess, Orange, and Ulster counties.
There are Three Distinct Grant Categories:
INDIVIDUAL ARTIST COMMISSION:
Direct grants of $2,500 to selected individual artists who propose to create new work. Can engage a particular community in the artist’s creative process and/or presentation.
- Individual artists residing in Dutchess, Orange or Ulster County may apply
- No cash match required
- Artists apply directly to Arts Mid-Hudson, no fiscal sponsor required
Funds up to $5,000 are available to support projects including exhibitions, workshop series, performances, festivals, screenings, readings, folk arts and more.
- Nonprofit organizations – registered with NYS or recognized as a 501(c)(3), local governments, and private colleges or universities are eligible to apply directly.
- Individual artists and unincorporated community-based groups may apply if fiscally sponsored by an eligible nonprofit organization
- There is a 25 % match requirement, which may be cash, in-kind, or a combination of both
ARTS LEARNING GRANT:
Funds up to $5,000 are available for sequential, skill-based workshops focused on the arts and artistic process.
- Artists, cultural groups and nonprofit organizations may apply. Projects can take place in-school during the school day or in after-school and community-based settings for groups of any age.
- Minimum of 3 sequential skill-based sessions are required.
- The 25 % match requirement may be cash, in-kind, or a combination of both
Do you have an idea for a project? Do you need help applying?
Come to one of the info sessions or contact Arts Mid-Hudson directly to learn more about the program, get tips on how to develop a competitive proposal and learn what steps are needed to apply.
See our website for full guidelines, eligibility and info session dates.
If you are unable to attend any of the sessions, and still wish to apply, you must contact the AMH Grants Team well in advance of the deadline, at 845.454.3222