Sunday, October 14th, 12 – 5pm | Free Admission
Hudson Valley pumpkins all sizes & shapes. Fresh homemade baked pumpkin pie, cider, and other delights. Two solar powered music stages. Main Stage: Don Smith & Friend, Judith Tullock Band, Mark McNutt & Friend, RJ Storm & the Old School Bluegrass Band, The Lost River Boys, The Trouble Sisters. Many free children’s activities. Fun for the all ages. Environmental information. Free sails on the sloop Woody Guthrie.
New at the Pumpkin Festival: Best pumpkin bread contest. The pumpkin bread must be made from scratch with recipe. 1st place is $25. Pumpkin bread must be enter at the Contest Tent before 2pm. Winner gets announced at 3pm.
- Free Sails on the Sloop Woody Guthrie
- Pumpkin Pie
- Pumpkin Soup
- Apple Cider
- Food and Craft Vendors
- Two Music Stages
- All Shapes and Sizes of Pumpkins for Sale
- NEW Pumpkin Bread Contest!!
- Free Admission Interested in vending, firstname.lastname@example.org
Pumpkin Bread Contest Rules and Regulations
- Anyone can enter. The only rule is the pumpkin bread must be made from scratch.
- Prize for first place is $25.
- To enter, bring your Pumpkin bread to the Contest Tent before 2PM. Bring your Pumpkin bread on a dish or plate, along with a card with your name, phone number, and recipe. Besides the name of your recipe, please include the ingredients used. Attach the card to the plate. If you would like your plate returned, please note that on the card.
- The judging will start about 2:15 and consider such aspects as taste, appearance, and texture.
- Winners will be announced from the tent at 3:00