We invite Arts Mid-Hudson members to participate in our annual member’s show, held at Arts Mid-Hudson’s Gallery in Poughkeepsie. This year’s theme is Flights of Fantasy. An artist’s imagination can take us on many journeys both real and imagined. Arts Mid-Hudson seeks entries exploring fantastical or unbelievable places or ideas, dreams, fairytales, or works that transport viewers to their own flights of fantasy.
- 2-D or 3-D hanging artwork that does not exceed 36 inches tall or 24 inches wide
- NEW: We are accepting video submissions to be displayed on a monitor in our gallery. If you plan to submit a video, please contact Lilia Pérez by July 26 by emailing gallery@artsmidhudson
- Work must be dropped off at Arts Mid-Hudson’s office located at 696 Dutchess Tnpk in Poughkeepsie on Monday, July 30 or Tuesday July, 31 from 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. If you cannot make either of these dates, please contact gallery@artsmidhudson.
- Artists may drop off two pieces that reflect the theme Flights of Fantasy. The Gallery Committee will select one piece from each artist to be exhibited in the gallery. The piece not selected will be available to pick up at the opening on Friday, August 3 or as soon as possible.
- Members are encouraged to let us know their intent to submit by using this Google Form: https://goo.gl/forms/tQZ
- This show is restricted to members of Arts Mid-Hudson. You may check your membership status by contacting Arts Mid-Hudson’s Office. You can become a member here: https://artsmidhudson.or