BECOME A HOST SITE:
Meet the Filmmakers, Present the Films, Engage your Community
DEADLINE: NOVEMBER 20, 2017, 11:59pm EST
Mid Atlantic Arts Foundation’s On Screen/In Person program tours independent American filmmakers to communities across the mid-Atlantic region to screen their recent work, increase access, and deepen appreciation for film through direct audience engagement.
Want to Get Involved? Regional nonprofit venues and arts organizations can participate in the On Screen/In Person program by serving as host sites for the touring filmmakers through a partnership with Mid Atlantic Arts Foundation. By organizing and managing the call for film submissions and consolidating administrative and travel costs, On Screen/In Person seeks to deliver the best in independent filmmaking to mid-Atlantic arts organizations seeking high-quality, cost-effective programming options.
In exchange for a program participation fee, host sites receive:
- Six public film screenings and Q&A sessions with the filmmakers
- At least six opportunities for community engagement events with the filmmakers
- A $2,400 grant from Mid Atlantic Arts Foundation to pay filmmakers stipends
- Full tour management, administration of film review process, and travel arrangements coordinated by Mid Atlantic Arts Foundation staff
- Branded marketing tools and promotional materials for each film
To learn more about the program, eligibility requirements, and connect to the online application, please visit the Mid Atlantic Arts Foundation website
Questions? Contact Kimberly Steinle-Super at Kimberly@midatlanticarts.org.
On Screen/In Person is a program of Mid Atlantic Arts Foundation made possible through the generous support of the National Endowment for the Arts.