BeaconArts Member Meet Up Minutes – 10/26/2016
BeaconArts Member Meet Up minutes
Wed October 26, 2016, 7 pm
- MFU for September 30 passed around – waiting for BIFF final numbers along with fundraising
- Noted that elections would be coming up in January 25, 2017 at Annual Meeting, for
3 At-Large, President and Treasurer.
- Noted that North Road, Marist College’s in-house student-run PR firm, has outlined a social media strategy for BeaconArts, with a schedule for posting to Instagram and Facebook, including hashtags. Still use firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your events, text and a good image.
- Holiday party to be Tuesday, December 6; location TBA.
- Membership: new business member Berck Consulting; lost The Hop
- Public Library hosting a Tshirt design contest
- Discussed the MTA’s RFEI re: the unused Beacon Line
- Discussed City’s map update & wayfinding from the trainstation.
- Jeffrey discussed Beacon’s vibrancy, and all concurred!!