Arts Mid-Hudson curates community art exhibits in office buildings, restaurants, and other venues. This is a great opportunity for artists to display and sell their work, and we invite all artists to submit artworks. This opportunity to available to members of Arts Mid-Hudson. Not a member? Click here to check out membership and other benefits.
- Work must be suitable for the gallery
- All visual artistic mediums are eligible, 2-D and 3-D
- Artists are responsible for delivering/shipping work to specified locations and installation/takedown.
- Arts Mid-Hudson will take every caution with the artwork, however, artists must provide their own insurance if desired.
- Arts Mid-Hudson commission on work sold as a result of the exhibition will be 25%.
- This is a rolling review process with no deadline.
Please submit your work using this online application:
Questions? Please contact Lilia: