Arts Mid-Hudson curates pop-up art exhibits in office buildings, restaurants, and other venues. This is a great opportunity for artists to display and sell their work, and we invite all artists to submit artworks. There is no entry fee, but we encourage artists to become a member of Arts Mid-Hudson.
- Work must be suitable for the gallery
- All visual artistic mediums are eligible, 2-D and 3-D
- Artists are responsible for delivering/shipping work to specified locations.
- Arts Mid-Hudson will take every caution with the artwork, however, artists must provide their own insurance if desired.
- Arts Mid-Hudson commission on work sold as a result of the exhibition will be 25%.
- If hanging work, the works must have wires securely fastened on back. If work is unframed, work will be hung with binder clips
- This is a rolling review process with no deadline.
Please submit your work using this online application
Questions? Please contact Lilia:
Phone: (845) 454-3222 | Email: email@example.com