Membership Benefits and Categories
Your membership is important to provide funding, support and expertise for achieving BeaconArt’s mission and goals, a not for profit organization. Volunteers are important to the success of the many BeaconArts activities and are the backbone of BeaconArt’s achievements.
- Priority posting of Beacon art related event, opportunity or news on BeaconArts Website.
- Possible inclusion of Beacon art events in BeaconArts promotional materials such as press releases, posters at Beacon Train Station Kiosks and other publications (based on timely arrival of materials and availability of space); BeaconArts @ The Bank.
- Emailing of information about artist’s events & news to BeaconArts members and distribution list.
- Receive emails of Beacon events & news.
- First access to service and exhibition opportunities for BeaconArts-sponsored projects.
- Participation in BeaconArts supported events that support the arts and encourage tourism.
-Information listing on the BeaconArts Website Individual Member Section: name, art, phone number, and link to website. Image of artwork can be uploaded to your user profile.
-Use of BeaconArts as fiscal umbrella for artist-initiated projects.
Any individual or business supporter of Beacon Arts. All Basic Membership Benefits listed plus:
-Information listing in the BeaconArts Website Supporter Section – name, address, phone number, link to website.
-Special placement and discounts available for group ads.
Any Beacon Business or Beacon-related Business (including nearby B&B’s) – includes for-profit and non-profit businesses. All Basic Membership Benefits listed plus:
-Information listing in the BeaconArts Website Business Section by category – name, drawing/illustration of business, address, phone number, description of business and link to website.
-Information listing in periodic BeaconArts Beacon Guide-name, drawing of business (if space allows), address, phone number, website description of business. This map is distributed throughout Beacon and nearby locations.
|BeaconArts Member||Primary Discount||Restrictions (if any)|
|Artisan Wine Shop||15% off wine for Art Opening & Events||Wine only.|
|Beacon Music Factory||10% off classes||Classes only, not private lessons|
|Beacon Pilates||10% off||does not apply to introductory offer|
|Cup and Saucer Tea Room||15% off regular menu||Available Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri. Not valid weekends (Sat & Sun)|
|Homespun Foods||10% off purchase of any cheese from our case||Does not apply to cheese platters.|
|Hudson Beach Glass||10% off purchase|
|La Bella Rosa||10% off any cash and carry purchase|
|Lorraine Tyne||10% off any regular non-sale purchase|
|Max’s on Main||50% off an appetizer||Must be in addition to a $25.00 purchase|
|Modern Vintage||10% off total purchase of regularly priced items|
|Mountain Tops||10% off purchase|
|RiverWinds Gallery||10% off purchase|
|Sukhothai Restaurant||10% off total bill|
|Utensil||10% off purchase|
|Vintage:Beacon||10% off purchase|
Dutchess County Arts Council (DCAC) www.artsmidhudson.org – for $25 – (1/2 off regular $50 Basic DCAC membership). Benefits include:
- Weekly e-newsletter, Artscene home delivery, discounts at various Arts Council events and at local businesses
- Notary public service
- New members receive 1 yr. subscription to Hudson Valley Magazine (Hudson Valley Magazine non-tax deductible value = $9)
- One Hour on-site Technical Assistance/Professional Development Consultation
- Listing in Artscene
- Feature with image in Artscene e-newsletter (based on availability)
- Feature with image on website*
- Eligibility for exhibitions including Art in the Loft, DCAC Artist Member Juried Show and Art on Location (exhibitions are juried)
- Networking opportunities
Mill Street Loft www.millstreetloft.org – for $20 – (1/2 off regular price). Benefits include:
- Discounts on galleries and art supply stores
- Invitations to gallery openings and receptions
- Recognition of membership on website
- Discounts at the Restaurant of the Month
- Opportunity to exhibit in Annual Member’s Show